Declaration of Conformity
The “Declaration of Conformity” is based on the “Unified List of Products” (№ 982). This document is registered after product testing (if the ISO 9001certificate is granted). It legally substitutes for GOST R and is valid for 1-3 years within the territory of the Russian Federation. Certificates can be ordered at RostestEurope and the following documents can be obtained:
- GOST R certificate (certificate of state registration);
- TR CU certificate and declaration (certificate of conformity to the Technical Regulations of the Customs Union);
- TR RF certificate (certificate of conformity to the Technical Regulations in the Russian Federation).
The state registration certificate guarantees safety according to the sanitary and hygienic standards. Documents are examined for their legitimacy in other countries of the CU and sent to the registration authority.
- expert opinion;
- letter from Rospotrebnadzor (Russian Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights).
Certificate of Quality Management System Compliance
In many countries, including Russia, standards are based on the ISO 9001 and GOST R (1987) standards. An international company with a GOST R Certificate must still obtain an ISO Certificate.
We issue voluntary certificates for life, health and property risk assessment, in compliance with the “Technical Regulations on Fire Safety Requirements”. In order to obtain these permits, the applicant must submit the following documents according to the established legislation:
- a declaration confirmed by the official company sign (stamp) and signed by the head of the company;
- technical documentation;
- information about the product manufacturers;
- Company Registration Certificate and Business Tax Registration Certificate.
RTN (Rostechnadzor) permits
RostestEurope will take care of collecting and issuing the documents that are necessary to obtain an RTN permit. Once the procedure is finalized, the applicant will receive the following documents:
- an RTN Expert Opinion on industrial safety;
- an Object Operation permit;
- registered technical specifications;
- an explanatory letter.
Compilation of technical documentation
Technical documentation incorporates the documents related to the project as well as to the technical object operation.
To certify products, buildings and equipment, the following documents are required:
- Product Data Sheet
This document contains information about certification. It includes the product warranty, characteristics and methods of disposal.
- Program and Methods of Testing
This document is created in accordance with the provisions of the GOST 19.301-79 standard and contains information about the purpose and methods of testing.
- Instruction Manual
It contains information about the design, safety and current state of the object.
- Technical specifications
We check the conformity of the specifications to the applicable standards according to the GOST 2.114-95 and GOST 3.51740-2001 standards.
Product certification includes:
- Hygiene testing
According to the test results, products obtain a “Hygiene certificate”. It is issued for the following goods: food, products meant for children, food processing equipment, tobacco goods etc. (Section II of the Unified List of Goods).
- Certificate of Vehicle Safety
We issue BKTS – a document stating conformity to the technical regulations “On the Safety of Wheel Vehicles” (2009).
- Certification testing
It is done strictly according to the regulations “On the Safety of Machinery and Equipment” (2010). The certificate is valid up to 5 years.
RostestEurope and its branch offices issue certificates in English, Latvian and Russian languages.